Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day at the dentist!



Today I was brave. I was so good at the dentist. My dentist doctor is a woman named Dr. Lam and my hygienist was named Christyna. It was so good. Everyone there was super nice. I took special pictures of my teeth. I got to see the front of my teeth and the back of my teeth. It was so cool. I got to see my big boy teeth underneath my baby teeth. It was so good. My favorite part of the dentist is when I wore the lead vest. My dentist doctor was so proud of me and so was mom. I love going to the dentist.

Next time I go, I will get my cavities worked on. I think I have two. I will also get my teeth sealed. They will give me "happy air". I am not allowed to eat before I go to the dentist that day. I will be so brave again when I go next week.

For more information on my dentist, please visit their
website
.

No comments: